Monday, December 31, 2007

24th Birthday!


My Birthday Was really good! Mom and Dad gave me some money towards my plane ticket to Maui before i went, and then yesterday gave me a sleeping bag and a pad to sleep on for camping! That will be nice for this next summer full of camping out for good water on the lakes! I didn't know what to tell them when they asked what i wanted for my birthday, but they always get me the best things anyways! They must know me pretty well!! and Stacey Bless her heart got me my dream watch that i would have never bought for myself! It was a complete surprise when i opened it! I am just glad that she got a sweet hook up on it because it is EXPENSIVE! She is too good to me!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh yay I love the ticket!! That is a rad watch! Happy Birthday to John indeed!