Thursday, April 3, 2008

APRIL FOOLS

I didn't even realize it was April Fools day. but Stace didn't forget! She called me up on her way to may house and told me that she has a tire blow out on highway 89. and that she needed help putting a spare tire on her car for her! So i go get some warm clothes on and get ready to go out to help her, and to my surprise! I had a big banner taped on my truck that said APRIL FOOLS! and had a little poem next to it with a clue... so i had to read the clue that said to check by the front door, on the front door there was a bunch of good snacks! and another clue. that clue said to go to the mailbox. There i found a 12 pack of my favorite!, Mt. Dew.. and there was another clue that led me to the back yard where i found this little stick figure girl that is supposed to be Snigggerdu! ha ha and there was a whole bunch of treats. Stace was hiding back there too! I have the best girlfriend in the whole world! yeah you would expect to have a prank pulled on ya on April fools, but for her to go all out and have to prepare all these things and get all of it ready and for Stacey to do all of that outside in the cold! Thats a big deal! I am s lucky dude to have her! THANKS STACE!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

ha ha That is so dang cute! Snigga is awesome!

snigaduuu said...

P.S. Im pregnant. . . . ha ha APRIL FOOLS!!! Got ya!!

McCall said...

That is super hilarious! She's a nice April Fooler. I didn't april fool anyone this year, I feel very ashamed of myself!

Ashley said...

Ah thats too funny! Stace cracks me up! What a sweetheart!